Saturday 4 October 2008

when a friendship ends.


I think that part of growing up is realizing so much of things that undergone by someone through experiences. Experiences will either make a person bad or good. The words GOOD and BAD are very profound in human experiences. Nevertheless each and everyone of us knew simply what these two words mean. I believe that we are faced with decisions and these decisions will comprise what our life in the future.

In my world, I can say that I am surrounded with so much friends. This isn’t me boasting but this is me telling or sharing to whoever reads this that sometimes in life we have to remove friends that aren’t really real to themselves because in the end you would also realize that you are just one of his/her toy. I’ve come to realize that I too is a victim of ones fakeness. I live life optimistically and I am definitely a loving and kind person. I wrote this because just recently I have encountered one of my friends who really got into my nerves. She was just so pathetic in life who doesn’t know herself that well and even her friends. She doesn’t know who’s real and who isn’t coz as I’ve concluded she to doesn’t know herself that much. Anyway moving on I just wana say that I have completely forgotten whatever happened last week. Now it’s time to start again a new life! I really love life when no one cares the OH Shit life in this world.

Today I have this motto in life: NOW A DAYS MAYBE BEING TOO KIND ISNT REALLY NECESSARY. FOR ALL YOU KNOW IN LIFE NO ONE REALLY CARES WHATS HAPPENING TO SOMEONES LIFE BUT THEIR OWN LIVES.

Life for me before was just all about me welcoming friends into my life. But I have changed. I am self-assured that I have in my heart who my real friends are. They are my tropa in grade six grade school days and 5 of them remained and I’m sure 2-3 of them are very much in their genuine state. The remaining still are pending. But I love to be their company and getting to know more of them but still no commitments. Some of them thought that I treat them so close to my heart and yup I told them that personally but because of the person who started to make me be like this so I guess I just have to hang on that vibe. We all have differences but RESPECT is never an exemption regardless of what you are for the moment!

Okay so ill get into it and be direct. Today, I will put some boundaries. Even to my OTHER friends who still I am with. I will be very very careful to myself in showing so much of my kindness. I won’t be a bore to your life but a gift instead. I will be true to you and be a good friend and I will promise that. But if in the end I get something negative from you and doesn’t show me any considerations, respect for a friend, love then it will never be easy for me now to remove you into my life. After all you never knew how to care and love to a friend who showed you nothing but just ME being there for you in those days. People should know that I share blessings in my life and that goes bringing those “friends” with me despite their standards and issues in life. Infact I risk my reputation but whoever cares my reputation in this world BUT only God. God knows who I am and I’m sure He is proud of me.

To end this up all I can I say is peace, love and respect to everyone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

people will come in and out of your life, as you grow older like you said some friendship part ways... it's the choices we make in life. thanks for posting that, btw... nice blog :)

Elbert Erikson said...

yup! haha. tnx for commenting.

Kristine said...

Oh, so this is what happened while I was away? What happened? Who's this friend?

Elbert Erikson said...

some paranoid person! hahaha but yea its better this way. i cant be too kind now a days and just welcome everybody. well for only those who are deserving! we should be living the life right! not entertain boring issues of someones crap =)